Titan Gilroy – nationally recognized for his popular television series TITANS of CNC – visits the Great Lakes Bay Region on Friday, October 6 as part of National Manufacturers Day.
If you work in manufacturing in the Great Lakes Bay Region, don’t miss this exciting opportunity to promote your business and attract future employees. On Friday, October 6 – as the finale to a week of special events – Titan Gilroy, the owner of an elite aerospace CNC Machine shop in Northern California will speak at several Great Lakes Bay Manufacturers Association (GLBMA) events. Titan is the executive producer and star of TITANS of CNC (formerly TITAN American Built).
Titan will speak to GLBMA members about manufacturing and his journey from the streets to shop owner and TV show producer. In addition, Titan will speak to local students about the opportunities in manufacturing and his experience in the industry. Afterward, the students will attend the MFG Learning Fair at Delta College. At the end of the day, Titan will visit the CNC labs at Delta College.
The GLBMA has additional events planned for October 2-6. Several opportunities to participate are still available:
- Sponsor a bus to transport middle and high students to SVSU for a visit with Titan Gilroy and the Education Expo.
- Sponsor a table at the Educational Expo.
- Join us at Nexteer for breakfast, tour and Titan Gilroy.
- Join us at Delta College for a tour of the CNC labs and Technology Wing.
In addition, GLBMA encourages manufacturers to offer their own events:
- Host a public open house or tour of your facility.
- Host a nearby classroom to tour our facility.
To learn more, call (989) 964-2881 or click here to visit the GLBMA website.