PF Markey is looking for a Site Manager to work in the Montague/Whitehall area. This position is salaried. Responsibilities include:
- The Site Manager will manage complex tooling launches from start to finish – working with suppliers to meet customer goals and budget.
- Work with suppliers in making recommendations on existing jobs to improve cycle time, tool life or costs.
- Set up and track tool tests.
- Hold weekly tooling meetings and publish minutes.
- Work with plant engineers/employees on any tooling issues that are identified and come up with solutions.
- Track tooling spends from the account.
- Monitor and track quality issues by supplier.
Tooling/technical experience is necessary, along with the ability to read blueprints. Microsoft Office experience wanted, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org